Saturday, March 25, 2023

Napoleon And The English Boy - Rearrange [HSC - Dinajpur Board 2017]

          

Also Read: HSC 2023 English 1st Paper Rearrange Preparation - Part 2


Question


The following sentences are jumbled. Rearrange them in proper sequence. [10] [HSC - Dinajpur Board 2017]

a) “Please let me go to my country.”

b) An English boy was making a small boat.

c) “I shall cross the sea and go to my country by this boat.”

d) He made all arrangements to send him to his country.

e) Suddenly he noticed a wonderful thing.

f) Napoleon was charmed by the words of the small boy.

g) “I haven’t seen my mother for a long time.”

h) The boy said, “My country is on the other side of the sea.”

i) One day Napoleon, the king of France, was walking along the seashore.

j) The boy was brought before him and he asked him what he would do with such a small boat. 

 Solution


Rearrange Table:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

i

e

b

j

h

c

g

a

f

d



Rearranged Paragraph:

One day Napoleon, the king of France, was walking along the sea shore. Suddenly he noticed a wonderful thing. An English boy was making a small boat. The boy was brought before him and he asked him what he would do with such a small boat. The boy said, "My country is on the other side of the sea." "I haven't seen my mother for a long time." "I shall cross the sea and go to my country by this boat." "Please let me go to my country." Napoleon was charmed by the words of the small boy. He made all arrangements to send him to his country.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tree Plantation - Paragraph [SSC, HSC]

         Tree Plantation Trees are the most essential element of nature. They give us oxygen, food, wood, shelter, medicine, and many more c...