Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Best Friend - Paragraph

   


My Best Friend


It is hard to find good friends in these days of rapid change. The old norms have disappeared and the new ones have not emerged yet. I am fortunate to have many friends. But one of them is very special to me and we have a deep bond. My best friend’s name is Rana. He lives in the same neighborhood as me and we go to the same school. We are in the same class. We have been friends since we were in kindergarten. He is like a brother to me. He is very kind, honest, and helpful. He always supports me in my studies and other activities.  He is one of the top students in our class. He grasps things easily. He is a smart and active learner. He is very timely. He is obedient and respectful. He speaks softly. He does well in his studies. He reads some extra books and does not limit himself to his textbooks. He is interested in current affairs and often has discussions with me about important issues of the day. He respects his elders and loves his family. He is very proud of his country, Bangladesh, and its rich heritage and diversity. He often tells me stories about the history, geography, culture, and people of Bangladesh. He wants to travel around the country and see its natural beauty and historical places. He also wants to contribute to the development and progress of Bangladesh. He is tolerant, open-minded, and cooperative. He also likes to watch movies in a theater. Sometimes he persuades me to join him even though I have already seen that movie. Actually, no one is perfect without any flaws. I let him enjoy such freedoms and he does not go beyond the limit. He is a very good cricket player. He is a well-behaved boy. I am really proud of him.



Other Paragraph Posts:

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tree Plantation - Paragraph [SSC, HSC]

         Tree Plantation Trees are the most essential element of nature. They give us oxygen, food, wood, shelter, medicine, and many more c...